roundcube shows blank page after plugin installation

Henrik Bohr henrik.bohr at outlook.com
Tue Nov 18 12:45:56 CET 2014

Dear all,

recently I upgraded my kolab 3.2 installation to kolab 3.3 on Centos 6.4, following the kolab documentation and applying the upgrade notes.
Unfortunately I recognized that the new roundcube plugins for tags and notes are not installed. After manually downloading the plugins to the roundcube plugin folder, it is not possbile to use roundcube any longer. The login seems to work, but immediately after login a white page is shown. After removing the plugins again, roundcube works normal. This behaviour seems to be the case for the installation of other new plugins (jabber) too.

I do not see any hints in the log files of roundcube. Does anybody now this problem and a possible solution?

Thanks in advance,
Henrik