Segmentation fault (SEGV) in cyrus ptloader / CentOS 7

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Mon Nov 17 22:08:35 CET 2014

On Mon, 2014-11-17 at 11:13 +1300, Torsten Grote wrote:
> On 11/15/2014 05:15 AM, Cornelius Hald wrote:
> > It looks like ptloader crashes with a SEGV.
>
> What cyrus version are you running? Did you try the latest version from
> development?

I'm using the latest/current version that comes with Kolab 3.3 on CentOS
7 which is this:

Name        : cyrus-imapd
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 2.5
Release     : 48.5.el7.kolab_3.3
Size        : 4.6 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : Kolab_3.3_Updates

Currently I'm trying to get a proper stack trace. If I succeed I'll file
a bug report.

> https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/binaries/Kolab:Development/cyrus-imapd?repository=CentOS_7

Thanks for the link, but I'm not sure I want to try it just yet. I'm
afraid about making things worse. But maybe I'll give it a try after
creating the stack trace.

Cheers,
Conny