Kolab + FreeIPA

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 18:17:45 CET 2014

Hi Guys,

Has anyone yet tested without the OU's ? I see everyone is testing but
the OU's are still "needed" it seems.

I know the Kolab devs are working on this, but on what exactly as they
also claim it "just should work" without OU's, but what to use in that
case ?

This would be very nice to know as we are not very much futher yet.

Cheers,

Matt