kolab configuration with chef

Arun Tomar tomar.arun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:36:11 CET 2014

Hi !

I can install kolab with chef and i want to configure kolab with chef as
well. the command "setup-kolab" runs fine interactively, but how do i
automate that configuration. I've seen searching the net for the same
and couldn't get any proper solution. then i saw that there is a puppet
module for kolab installation and configuration. upon reading the same,
i would assume that the puppet module basically replaces the process
that command "setup-kolab" does.

is there a way to automate kolab configuration? or do i need to rewrite
entire configuration process in chef.

Thanks,
Arun.