How to start with shared folders

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Wed Nov 12 14:11:32 CET 2014

Hi Thomas,

did you fill out "Target IMAP Folder" in the second tab ("Other"). That
field is required as well.

Anyways, even if you succeed with that, I think there are other problems
with shared folders you need to solve. Not exactly sure what, but there
have been a couple of mails on this list during the last weeks.

Cheers,
Conny