chwala trouble on kolab 3.3 with ssl

KetilMikalsenKvifte at fribyte.uib.no KetilMikalsenKvifte at fribyte.uib.no
Thu Nov 6 15:02:25 CET 2014

I think this might be a problem with ssl_verify_peer. You might want to adapt
something like the attached file to your kolab_files.inc.php file. I am not
really sure whether setting ssl_verify_peer to false is a good idea, but it is
the best idea I have. Others might have better solution.

What I did to the file is copying parts of libkolab.inc.php to it and allow the
configuration to be different in the two files. I think chwala might be more
strict when verifying peer than roundcube in general is, although not sure.

As you can see I have set chwala to not be protocoll specific, which I believe
is the default in kolab 3.3. I see no point in hardcoding https in this
configfile, there are plenty others to force https, including the http-server

$config['kolab_files_url'] = '/chwala/';