need help with wallace

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Wed Nov 5 23:28:47 CET 2014

Hi Matthias,

check /etc/postfix/master.cf for

127.0.0.1:10025     inet        n       -       n       -       100
smtpd
    -o cleanup_service_name=cleanup_internal
    -o content_filter=smtp-wallace:[127.0.0.1]:10026
    -o local_recipient_maps=

Pay special attention to the content_filter option.

The log file is called something like /var/log/pykolab.log

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote