Kolab 3.3 simplest multi-domain setup

Olivier Boucard olivier at pafostech.com
Mon Nov 3 09:41:07 CET 2014

Hi,

I've read pretty much everything on Internet concerning the setup of a
multi-domain with Kolab.
I cannot stop thinking that what it is described is more complex that
what I want to achieve.

So my question is what is the simplest configuration to manage multiple
domains on a single Kolab 3.3 installation?
I mean what is the additional modifications I have to made after adding
the domain through the Web Admin Panel to get a setup like this:
  - I have a main domain, lets say example.com, which is already
configured and working
  - I want to add other domains like domainA.com and domainB.com
  - Everything can be administer and accessible through the main domain

Thank you

Olivier