Kolab update on CentOS breaks installation

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Thu May 29 23:47:39 CEST 2014

I've had something similar happen to contacts and calendars for certain
users. All it was for me was that the folder was un-subscribed (read:
unchecked in Settings -> Folders) and in some cases the Content type was
changed to Mail instead of Contacts or Calendars. Making sure the these
two settings were correct fixed the issues for me.

--
Mat