Creating utility emails

Nick Wiltshire nick at customdesigns.ca
Wed May 28 20:39:45 CEST 2014

On May 28, 2014 11:04:06 Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 May 2014 21:44:31 Nick Wiltshire wrote:
> > In this case fields such as given name don't make sense.
>
> Why don't you just call him "Raid Controller"? ;)

Temporarily, this is what I've done :) but as a learning exercise, I'd like to
learn the "proper" way.

> But it should be possible to create custom user types in the settings
> section and also change existing user types.

Yep, I found that, but was unable to figure out what fields were needed to get
it to work. One major issue seems to be the inability to create a userPassword
field.

Can I somehow duplicate the Kolab User object and just remove some fields?