Sync /seen flag from server to devices connected via ActiveSync possible?

Konstantin Schorp konstantin at schorp.de
Wed May 28 09:30:03 CEST 2014

That is good to hear.

I started with Kolab 3.1 and it never worked in both directions, now I have 3.2. There are no errors in my syncroton logfiles, also debug logging shows no problems. Somehow I suppose the updates are not sent at all.

Could it be an issue with the Cyrus configuration? Or is there an easy way to „reset“ the syncroton database?

Thanks a lot,

Konstantin