Unable to access CalDAV/CardDAV

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Mon May 26 21:02:10 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have the same problem with iRony, telling me that my address books
could not be found. I had a look at /etc/iRony/dav.inc.php as mentioned,
but everything seems to be normal there.

I wonder, since I had some problems with newly introduced mysql table
columns (in all cache tables of roundcubemail), whether iRony does use
any mysql tables?

Until now I did not find out how to enable (useful) logging in
iRony/sabreDAV.

Here is the error, presented by my webbrowser:

<d:error><s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotFound</s:exception><s:message>Addressbook
with name '3f986cb59640-5a5fae4588d8-90a37809' could not be
found</s:message><s:sabredav-version>1.8.8</s:sabredav-version></d:error>

Regards,
Henning