Can´t get Kolab up and running with new CentOS-packages

Urban Emanuel urban.emanuel.ml at gmail.com
Mon May 26 10:38:29 CEST 2014

On 05/21/2014 10:33 AM, Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 May 2014 09:44:20 Urban Emanuel wrote:
>> If anyone has an idea how to get a working Kolab installation on CentOS
>> *including* all updates any information would be appreciated.
>
> The development repo includes an updated Cyrus package that was reported on
> IRC to not have this problem. Somebody would need to submit this package for
> inclusion in the Updates repository via OBS.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Torsten

Thanks for clarifying. Could you give us any idea when this can be
expected to happen? Right now it seems that any new installation of
Kolab (with updates enabled) will fail.

As we already discussed previously: I am sorry I can´t be of any help,
as I know nothing whatsoever about packaging, and have limited
experience with CentOS - which we ironically only used as it is the
reference platform for Kolab :)

Urban