RoundCube Refreshing hang

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Sun May 25 06:23:48 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-22 23:14, Mat Cantin wrote:
> On 2014-05-22 23:02, Aleksander Machniak wrote:
>> On 05/23/2014 12:28 AM, Mat Cantin wrote:
>>> I've enable imap_debug and what I've noticed is that when the user
>>> goes to their Address Book, the debug log prints out all of the vcard
>>> contents. The more addresses their are, the longer it takes to load
>>> the Address Book window. I need to confirm this, but it also seems
>>> like the those users with bigger address books are the ones
>>> experiencing the longer load times on the mail Inbox. Does this make
>>> sense to anyone?
>>
>> Make sure kolab_cache is enabled in libkolab plugin config.
>
> kolab_cache is already set to true in libkolab.inc.php, so that's not
> it.

Out of curiosity I disable the kolab_cache mentioned here and the APC
cache to see if this would make a difference, but it didn't. I did
notice a pretty high load on the CPU of the httpd process when the
search is happening... I'm not really sure where to look from here.
Could it be that the cache is not working properly? is there a way to
test this?

--
Mat