Can´t get Kolab up and running with new CentOS-packages

Urban Emanuel urban.emanuel.ml at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:44:20 CEST 2014

fyi: This is also confirmed by some users on the german mailing list
(see http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users-de/2014-May/001605.html).
The suggested workaround there is to remove the update repository, a
fresh installation should work then.

If anyone has an idea how to get a working Kolab installation on CentOS
*including* all updates any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
Urban