Kolab 3.2 @Ubuntu 14.04 missing packages

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sun May 18 18:38:16 CEST 2014

On Sunday 18. May 2014 18.08.10 Aeneas Jaißle wrote:

> the packages in 'Kolab:3.2:Updates' link to the packages in 'Kolab:3.2' and
> show an actual status.
>
> The 'Kolab:3,2' repository contains packages in the state as when Kolab 3.2
> was released. Packages that were broken back then may be fixed in the
> 'Updates' repository.

Ah, I forgot that this might be the way things are done. I tend to track the
Development branch which seems to get live, in-place updates for the different
packages, whereas the intention with stable releases is to put updated
packages in the Updates repository and to leave the originals in the release
repository, I suppose.

Paul