Updates

Aeneas Jaißle aj at ajaissle.de
Thu May 15 18:42:35 CEST 2014

Am Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2014, 16:13:48 schrieb Hügel, Christian:
> Am 13-05-2014 16:34, schrieb Hügel:
> > Hi,
> >
> > today there are some updates for CentOS available:
> >
> > Updating:
> >  cyrus-imapd                  x86_64              2.5-2.7.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  kolab                        noarch
> > 3.1.1-20.3.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  kolab-cli                    noarch
> > 0.6.12-10.12.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  kolab-conf                   noarch
> > 3.1.1-20.3.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  kolab-imap                   noarch
> > 3.1.1-20.3.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  kolab-ldap                   noarch
> > 3.1.1-20.3.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  kolab-mta                    noarch
> > 3.1.1-20.3.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  kolab-saslauthd              noarch
> > 0.6.12-10.12.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  kolab-server                 noarch
> > 0.6.12-10.12.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  kolab-webclient              noarch
> > 3.1.1-20.3.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  mozldap                      x86_64
> > 6.0.5-28.3.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  mozldap-tools                x86_64
> > 6.0.5-28.3.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  postfix-kolab                noarch
> > 0.6.12-10.12.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  pykolab                      noarch
> > 0.6.12-10.12.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  pykolab-xml                  noarch
> > 0.6.12-10.12.el6.kolab_3.2
> >  wallace                      noarch
> > 0.6.12-10.12.el6.kolab_3.2
> >

> > Are there any Changelogs?
> >
> > Thx,
> >
> > Chris
>
> I don´t want to be picky on this but IMO it would be nice to have also a
> changelog released with the updates? Is there a technical or
> organizational issue why it isn´t done?
>
> Thx
>
> Chris

Chris,

a thing to add: if you're looking for detailed changelogs of version changes, you can of course look at commits in the git repositories[1]. If you want to see the commit changes, you can take a look at OBS directly [2].

For example, you can find the changes for pykolab (and kolab-cli, kolab-saslauthd, kolab-server, postfix-kolab, pykolab-xml and wallace) here[3] (git) and here[4] (OBS).

[1] http://git.kolab.org/
[2] https://obs.kolabsys.com/project/show?project=Kolab:3.2:Updates
[3] http://git.kolab.org/pykolab/log/?h=pykolab-0.6
[4] https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/revisions?package=pykolab&project=Kolab:3.2:Updates