Roundcube fails login

epac epac at korigan.net
Fri Mar 21 17:42:42 CET 2014

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, GrK wrote:

> after a fresh install of kolab 3.2 on debian 7.
> I have created an user wich can connect to Kolab Webadmin pannel but it fails
> to login on rouncubemail :
> "Failed login for xxx.yyy at zzz from x.y.z.t (error:0)
>
> Any idea ?

I did the same about 2 weeks ago, and found that mysql didn't have the
roundcube DB setup properly. I believe there is a bug entry on the bug
tracker that will point you to the SQL files you need to feed mysql to
"fix" it. (note, there is roundcube, and the syncroton stuff to load in
the mysql "roundcube" DB, if you intend to use the ActiveSync stuff...)

Thanks,
Jok
---
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool...
   oo
,(..)\
   ~~