Roundcube fails login

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Fri Mar 21 10:47:24 CET 2014

Am Friday, 21. March 2014 schrieb GrK:
> Hi,
>
> after a fresh install of kolab 3.2 on debian 7.
> I have created an user wich can connect to Kolab Webadmin pannel but it
> fails to login on rouncubemail :
> "Failed login for xxx.yyy at zzz from x.y.z.t (error:0)
>
> Any idea ?

Hi GrK,

are the mailboxes created for the user?

  kolab lm

You can configure debugging in /etc/roundcube/config.inc.php (3 or 5) - maybe
you get more information.

ldap-logs (access, error) give you an Idea if there is a problem in ldap
lookup. (But since you can login in Webadmin the problem is situated propably
in communication with cyrus.

You can try also if the connetction to cyrus works at all with the credentials
in kolab.conf

So if kolab lm doesn't find any mailboxes - try to login to cyradm on command-
line.

Any errors in mail.err / mail.log?

Best Regards
Jan