How to Contribute to Documentation?

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Thu Mar 20 01:09:13 CET 2014

There is a lot of wisdom gathering on this mail list that I think would
be more accessible if it were in documentation somewhere.  There have
also been specific corrections to the the existing documentation raised
that have never been applied.

There are currently three sets of documentation (four if you count this
list) that I am aware of.

[1] The Wiki (http://wiki.kolab.org) which, as others have noted, seems
to be defunct.

And two sets of manuals that have different formats and content at

[2] http://docs.kolab.org/
[3] http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/

[2] is linked to on the kolab.org home page and seems to me to be more
complete, but [3] is often what is returned in Google searches.

 From the project what is the "official" status of each of these sets of
documentation and which/how do we as users contribute to them?

Regards

Mike