primary email address can not be changed/cusomized

Thomas Reitelbach tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Tue Mar 11 09:08:32 CET 2014

Am Dienstag, 11. März 2014, 08:50:36 schrieb Jan Hofmann:
> On 11.3.2014 07:47, Hügel wrote:
> > You may disable the recipient policy in /etc/kolab.conf. Just comment
> > out the line *primary_domain*. Please also see [1]
>
> This might work, but i think I now need the full ldap-path for the
> Directory Manager Login, as it doesn't work with the primary_domain
> commented out.
> I can't Login with "cn=Directory Manager", how is the full path to this
> cn?

Better use the steps described in the Kolab documentation here:

http://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/configuring-the-kolab-server.html#disabling-the-recipient-policy

Using these steps I have disabled my recipient policy and it all works
perfect.
Of course I can login with cn=Directory Manager and it was not necessary to
disable "primary domain".

Bye
Thomas