SMTP relayhost

tr at erdfunkstelle.de tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Sat Mar 8 18:52:00 CET 2014

I had a configuration with a relay Host on KOLAB 3.1 as well and it was working just fine. My configuration used to authenticate to the relay host but this should Not matter.

Maybe your configuration overrides your relay Host Setting later in the configuration file or it includes additional files which Set a different relay Host?

Bye
Thomas