Use Kolab Roundcube to connect to other IMAP-Servers

Malte Schmidt m at maltris.org
Sun Jul 13 16:16:06 CEST 2014

Hello,

is it possible to login to antoerh IMAP-Server via the Roundcube shipped
with Kolab? Would be a great function to have.

I remember when a few years ago the free version of Atmail was still
developed, they had a function where instead of a normal login, it was
possible to put in another IMAP servers adress and port.

As far as i found out there is a plugin for Roundcube 1.0 but since
Kolab doesnt use this, the Plugin cant be installed. It also requires
some core-changes which i am concerned about because they could break my
setup.

--
maltris

Mail: m at maltris.org