Kolab roundcube Junk/Spam button

Jelle Langbroek jelle at orkz.net
Fri Jul 4 22:09:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've been searching for this, but can't find my answer online.

After installing a default Kolab installation I thought there would be a
"Junk" or "Spam" button in Roundcube, but there is none. I've found some
extensive article [1] about configuring and finetuning  the spamfilter, but
I thought (in an earlier install - 3.1 I believe) the spamfilter was
working out of the box and I had a Junk-button in roundcube by default.

So, can anyone point me in the right direction about this?

Thanks.

- Jelle

[1] http://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/combating-spam.html