ActiveSync in Kolab 3.1

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Thu Jan 30 01:15:04 CET 2014

What are the current restrictions on ActiveSync?  I switched my Samsung SIII
over from using IMAP to using ActiveSync, but I've found that only the
default Calendar is shared that way.  I have created a separate calendar in
Roundcube (not a subfolder of the default Calendar), as well as have shared
a folder from another user.  All calendars are listed to sync in the
ActiveSync settings in Roundcube.

On the Android, I only see "Calendar" and "Tasks".  I don't see "Personal
Calendar" (a sub-folder of Calendar), the new calendar, nor the one shared
by the other user.

I would expect the Android device to show all calendars marked for sync in
the calendar program.  I should see "Calendar", "Personal Calendar", "Test
Calendar", and "Shared Calendar" in the Android calendar list for my Kolab
account.

Are there similar restrictions for contacts?

Thanks,
Troy Carpenter