Roundcube Kolab plugins

josef at tschiggerl.name josef at tschiggerl.name
Sun Jan 26 13:05:33 CET 2014

Hi there,

Not sure if I write to the right list but lets give it a try :) - Maybe
it is more development related

I am using the "calendar" plugin (Version 3.1.10 from here
http://git.kolab.org/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab/) for my roundcube
webmail (0.9.5) setup.
Everything is working fine so far but when I got an event invitation
(with ics attachment from google mail) from a friend roundcube seems to
hang (load forever) and I found the following error message in
"/var/log/messages"

Jan 24 23:25:22 sunrise roundcube: PHP Fatal error:  Class
vobject_location_property contains 3 abstract methods and must therefore
be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods
(Sabre\VObject\Property::getValueType,
Sabre\VObject\Property::setRawMimeDirValue,
Sabre\VObject\Property::getRawMimeDirValue) in
/var/www/mail.tschiggerl.name/plugins/libcalendaring/libvcalendar.php on
line 1061

Not sure if I am doing something wrong (as every other feature of the
calendar plugins seems to work just fine).
Can someone please help me?

Thanks!
regards
Josef