Upgrade kolab 3.0 -> 3.1 on ubuntu/debian

Matteo Hirschstein himatz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 22:01:44 CET 2014

My vps is running a wheezy plus kolab 3.0 (clean install).
I'm using kolab with my domain only, with a custom postfix/fetchmail
installation.
I tried to upgrade to kolab 3.1 without much luck, I wasn't able to
connect through roundcube because of some errors (i did not remember
exacyly but it was something involving deeply my installation).
I rsynced everything back :(