webDAV not working on iMAC

Tomáš Kučera tku at centrum.cz
Thu Jan 23 20:19:36 CET 2014

Hi Aleksander,

the deletion does not work in finder accessing it via webdav (so, it is iRony, I guess). It works through Roundcube and Chwala Web UI.

The error that shows in iRony_error_log is: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function folder_delete() on a non-object in /usr/share/iRony/lib/Kolab/DAV/Node.php on line 108

I could not find anything on the web related to this issue.

Any help?

Kind Regards, Tom.