Sieve Filters for SPAM

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Mon Jan 13 21:41:00 CET 2014

Hi,

Back in May 2010 (Kolab 2.2.x with Horde, I guess), we modified some
stuff to be able to do numeric comparison with the X-Spam-Score header
field to add some granularity by modifying the filter interface to
support the addition of the dot (.) in the numerical value. The use of
an integer-only value is far than precise enough for all needs.

I modified the
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/managesieve/lib/Roundcube/rcube_sieve_engine.php to allow that. Don't you think this should be corrected in the package distribution?  I don't know why it's not already done that way, and the sieve engine supports
it.

And talking about sieve,  does anybody knows how we could change the
interface a bt so that the stop() feature is visible and set by
default? Most of the time, this is what we want, and as it's not shown
by default, chances are that the users won't use it and that will just
make the script longer to execute and more prone to unwanted behaviour.

--
Christian Tardif