roundcubemail editor problem

lipilee lipilee at lipilee.hu
Sat Jan 11 15:37:41 CET 2014

Dear List,

This is my first post on this list, hope I don't get any etiquette wrong
:)

I have installed Kolab on a Debian Wheezy server, using the
obs.kolabsys.com packages (and the latest version of them, 3.1.0-22.14),
in an effort to create a community based Kolab install for buddies
wanting to break free from Google.

I have a very strange issue with the Roundcubemail install coming with
Kolab. I can create new emails in html, they display fine, etc. However,
if I try to reply to, or forward an html email, all I get in the editor
is the HTML code - it's not parsed by the editor.

Examples:

	*

create email in html.png: when I create an html mail from scratch

	*

email reply or forward.png: the unparsed html email in the editor, when
I try to reply or forward

Has anyone else had anything similar?

Thanks a lot,

Gergo