cannot delete secondary mail through webadmin

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Sat Jan 11 11:28:09 CET 2014

Hi Daniel,

this is weird, I can remember that this worked in the past?!
The point is, when creating a mailbox like info at example.com I have to
fill both surname/givenname as they are mandatory. Therefore the primary
mail address looks like this info.info at example.com even if I edit the
primary mail field to info at example.com

So basically I have a policy like this under the [kolab] directive:

secondary_mail = {
         0: {
         "{0}{1}@{2}":
"format('%(surname)s','%(givenname)s'[0:1].capitalize(), '%(domain)s')"
         },
         1: {
         "{0}.{1}@{2}": "format('%(surname)s', '%(givenname)s',
'%(domain)s')"
         },
         2: {
         "{0}@{1}": "format('%(givenname)s.%(surname)s', '%(domain)s')"
         }
         }

primary_mail = %(givenname)s.%(surname)s@%(domain)s

So for creating the mailbox info at example.com I`ve removed the above
lines and recreate the mailbox but it's still info.info at example.com
I think there has to be some default values that are used when the
policy is missing in kolab.conf ?!

Any hints are much appreciated. Thank you