activesync?

Chloé Desoutter chloe.desoutter at atasta.net
Tue Jan 7 13:39:09 CET 2014

Le 07/01/2014 13:37, pj at websavages.com a écrit :

>> On 7 Jan 2014, at 12:32, "Forum, Kolab" <kolab.forum at btl.sx> wrote:
>>
>> hi all,
>>
>> very much a newbie so please be gentle!!
>>
>> have installed 3.1 using get kolab instructions as per website onto ubuntu 13.04
>>
>> all has gone well and i'm using kolab to send this very mail.
>>
>> the only issue i so far have is activesync as its not working..
>>
>> could someone out there come to my aid?
>>
>> if so what logs, info would you require?
>>
>> thanks in advance!!
>>
>> rup

Hi,

Please ensure you used your full primary e-mail address as username. UID
won't go.

For the PHP logging to be somewhere, you have to enable it in the
php.ini by using two directives, such as :

log_errors
<http://www.php.net/manual/fr/errorfunc.configuration.php#ini.log-errors> =
1
error_log = "/tmp/php_errors.log"

for example;

However most activesync problems come from using the uid instead of the
full e-mail address. It prevents IMAP from finding the e-mail IMAP
directory.

Yours sincerely

--
Chloé Desoutter