Ubuntu 13.10

James Devine fxmulder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 00:10:05 CET 2014

This problem seems to be caused because the sites created by the
installation under /etc/apache2/sites-available don't have a .conf
extension so it skips them.  Once I added .conf to the end of
chwala iRony kolab-freebusy kolab-syncroton kolab-webadmin
and roundcubemail under /etc/apache2/sites-available it installed fine.