Shared Calendars

Stefan Froehlich stefan at ffa-it.com.au
Fri Jan 3 09:55:51 CET 2014

On 3/01/2014 5:51 AM, Velzeboer, PJ wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm running Kolab 3.1 on CentOS 6 and have created a shared calendar
> in the webadmin portal. I can see the calendar in roundcube but it's
> read only. I'm guessing that I have to permission users to read/write
> access. The question is how do I do this?
>
> Cheers PJ

Try to set permissions on the shared calendar manually.
kolab set-mailbox-acl calendars/<CalendarName>@<YourDomain> anyone
<permissions>

You need to replace
<CalendarName> with the name of your calendar
<YourDomain> with your domain where the calendar lives (see kolab lm if
unsure)
<permissions> with the permissions you want to grant to anyone, for
example lrswipkxtecda

MfG Stefan Fröhlich
42 ;-)