Error when deleting addressbook "Contacts"

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Wed Feb 26 14:24:17 CET 2014

When you delete your "Contacts" Addressbook and replace it with a
different one, maybe you want to change the default addressbook folder
in your roundcube user settings.

Settings > Settings > Addressbook > Default Addressbook: [select one]

Maybe that helps.

Apart from the fact if "Contacts" is one of the autocreate_folders in
kolab.conf it's possible that it will be recreated once "kolab
sync/kolabd" gets involved. Maybe.

So think about deleting your default addressbook.

--
Regards
Daniel