Chwala with Kolab 3.2 on debian

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Mon Feb 24 08:48:05 CET 2014

Hi Christian.

Am Sat, 22 Feb 2014 16:09:26 +0100 schrieb Christian Hügel <christian.huegel at stonebyte.de>:

> ...but sadly this patch doesn't apply to centos

Sorry, my fault. Like Lyle pointed out, my mail wasn't the "clearest bit of
directional assistance" someone could give. The patch uses relative
path names, directly usable only by package builders.

Either CentOS has the same location for the file, then edit:
/usr/share/chwala/lib/kolab/kolab_file_storage.php

Otherwise search for the file kolab_file_storage.php:
find / -name kolab_file_storage.php
And edit the resulting path/file.

Open the file with your favorite editor and search for the string
"return array_shift" and replace the whole line:
        return array_shift($files);
with:
        return $files[0];

Or simply wait for the next updated chwala package from your distributor,
if you do not need file access from roundcube, at the moment.

Regards
Michael