Migrate to Kolab: Which OS is best choice?

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Thu Feb 20 11:11:28 CET 2014

Am Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:37:10 +0200 schrieb Thinker Rix <thinkerix at rocketmail.com>:

> P.S.: It would be really great for Kolab if there would be a ready-made
> turn-key appliance for Kolab, i.e. a virtual machine file with ready set
> up OS + set up Kolab, so that someone just has to plug it into his
> Virtual Environment as a new virtual machine and be up and running in 5
> minutes :-)

It's some years ago where I last tried Univentions Corporate Server, but last time I tried they had a ready-to-use virtual machine. And they provide versions with Kolab 3.x included. So maybe there's still some ready-to-try-out ucs virtual machine with kolab 3.x. I don't know.

If you got hooked on it, you can use it as a real thing afterwards. And Univention offers good user support. But the drawback is: it's not free of charge if you want to use it in a commercial environment.

hede