Kolab 3.2 and multi Domain

Brady, Mike mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Thu Feb 20 00:06:45 CET 2014

On 2014-02-20 10:32, User, Kolab wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> Well, it is not possible for me to update to kolab 3.2.
> Does anybody experienced the same issues on Centos?!
>
> Actually nothing works apart from recieving or sending mails (no
> addressbook, tasks and files within roundcube)
>
> Kind regards
> Ted
>
> Am 2014-02-18 10:36, schrieb Daniel Hoffend:
>> Afaik you can see Kolab 3.2 as maintenance release with lots of fixes
>> and package upgrades.
>>
>> Everything regarding multidomain in kolab 3.1 applies to kolab 3.2
>> aswell. Kolab comes as a single domain (multi domain alias support)
>> installation out of the box. If you wish to have separate ldap
>> dictionaries and domains please follow the multidomain setup howto on
>> http://docs.kolab.org
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Daniel Hoffend
>>
>>> Am 18.02.2014 um 09:43 schrieb Hügel, Christian
>>> <christian.huegel at stonebyte.de>:

>>> Kolab 3.2? What are you talking about?

I just tried upgrading a Centos 6.5/Kolab 3.1 system to Kolab 3.2 and it
looks to be some what broken in that I can no longer login to roundcube.

I haven't looked into what is going on yet at all.

As a start I got the following errors doing the yum update

  Updating   : php-pear-Mail-Mime-1.8.7-13.1.el6.kolab_3.2.noarch
                        24/83
PHP Warning:  Module 'kolabformat' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
Unknown on line 0
   Updating   : roundcubemail-1.0-38.1.el6.kolab_3.2.noarch
                         25/83
PHP Warning:  Module 'kolabformat' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
Unknown on line 0
PHP Notice:  Constant swig_runtime_data_type_pointer already defined in
Unknown on line 0
Updating database schema (2013052500)... [FAILED]