Calendar and Addressbook

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed Feb 19 05:31:43 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm presently in the process of final migration between my Kolab 2 setup
to Kolab 3. I have to create a procedure, as I need to migrate domains
one by one due to the amount of data, users, and maintenance windows
duration. But I can manage to find my way for the emails.

Regarding the AddressBooks and Calendars, it's another story. As the
format between the entries for Kolab 2 and Kolab 3 is very different,
will I have to import these type of data by external tool or if there's
a way to script these?

And I've seen that, when removing entries from AddressBook in Kolab 3
(from Roundcube) doesn't erase them from the filesystem on the server?
Is it a task that will eventually erase them or what?

Thanks,

Christian...