Kolab_setup(3.1) error Ubuntu 13.10

karunakar tiwari karunakar_1990 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 22:29:19 CET 2014

Has anybody been able to install Kolab 3.1 on an Ubuntu 13.10 server?

I'm stucked I get the following error messages:

"An error was detected in the setup procedure for 389 Directory Server. This setupwill write out stderr and stdout to /var/log/kolab/setup.error.log and
/var/log/kolab/setup.out.log respectively, before it exits"

setup.error.log:

"Could not copy file '/etc/dirsrv/config/certmap.conf' to '/etc/dirsrv/slapd-mail/certmap.conf'. Error: No such file or directory
Error: Could not create directory server instance 'mail'."

Warm Regards
Karunakar Tiwari
+91-8750083192