Kolab-Admin -> Passwort-Change -> Adressbook empty??!!

Mon Feb 10 09:01:57 CET 2014

Am 10-02-2014 8:44, schrieb pj at websavages.com:
>> wrote:

>> I have a big problem with kolab 3.1 / debian7.
>>
>> I change the passort for tow user in kolab-admin. After relogin with
>> the new passwort the adressbok are empty for this tow users.
>>

> Are the two users able to login with their new passwords?

yes, the new password works. The users can login

When I login with the user (new password) in roundcubemail -> settings
-> folder-admin

and look for the datails on my "Contacts / Personal Contacts" the system
show me that 211 items are in the folder but a can seet it in the
adressbook

---
Viele Grüsse

Sven Gehr