Problem with adding an user (user.add)

Eelko Fokkema e.fokkema at focuscura.nl
Wed Feb 5 17:14:18 CET 2014

  Hello,

  With PHP i want to add an user to a single domain through the API.

 After succesfully authentication and obtained a session ID, I am sending the following data (with CURL);

                $data = json_encode(array(
                "firstname" => "Pietje",
                "lastname" => "Puk",
                "domain" => "xxxx.nl",
                "password" => "xxxxxx"
                "email" => "pietje.puk at xxxxx.nl"));

  But i get the following response:

Array(    [status] => ERROR    [code] => 34    [reason] => No object type ID specified!)

            [9] => Initizing cuRL: Resource id #12 URL:https://xxxxxxx.xxx/hosted-kolab/api/user.add            [10] => Sending headers: ["Content-Type: application\/json","Content-Length: 93","X-Session-Token: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"]            [11] => Result cURL: {"status":"ERROR","code":34,"reason":"No object type ID specified!"}

  Is there on the Internet an usuable example for creating new accounts with PHP via API of Kolab (yes i used google, but no luck)
  Or can someone please help me out with this issue who has experience with creating users via the API (with PHP) ?

  Thanks!