[Kolab-devel] odf plugin in kolab_files

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Feb 3 10:19:59 CET 2014

On Monday 03 February 2014 08:37:22 Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 02/02/2014 08:21 PM, Mihai Badici wrote:
> > I have an installation of roundcube using kolab_files and chwala.
> >
> > If I receive an OpenOffice attachment I can preview it using the odfviewer
> > plugin. Hovewer, the plugin is not connected with  kolab_files  so the
> > file
> > can't  be viewed from the "cloud".  I think will be nice to preview
> > documents directly.
>
> Chwala has a biult-in webodf viewer too. So, if it does not work it
> might be a bug.
I switched to the users list then.

 I take a look in the chwala and there is indeed a folder "viewers" who
contains odfviewer, pdfviewer and so on.
However, the odf viewer is not working neither in debian kolab 3.1 fresh
install, nor in my customised installation (chwala-02). How could I debug
that?

--
Mihai Bădici
http://mihai.badici.ro