kolab-setup error

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Sat Feb 1 18:09:14 CET 2014

I performed a fresh install of kolab 3.1 on wheezy as described here:
http://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/debian.html

During setup-kolab I had this error:

ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 9: Can't create table 'roundcube.kolab_alarms'
(errno: 150)
ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 175: Table 'roundcube.system' doesn't exist.

When accessing roundcube, it complaint about not connecting to the database.

I think this si because of upgrade to roundcube 1.0 . I have a template of sql
tables for RC 1.0 from another setup , after I installed the new database
roundcube started.

I created an user but I can't login :
I have this in mail.err:
ptload completely failed: unable to canonify identifier:
mihai.badici at example.com
I didn't investigate this issue yet.

--
Mihai Bădici