Flooded by "DOMDocument::loadXML(): PCDATA invalid Char value 1 in Entity"

Benjamin Boudoir benjamin.boudoir at free.fr
Tue Dec 30 18:04:33 CET 2014

Hi list,

I have this strange lines in my httpd error logs (4000+ today, for a familly server running Kolab 3.2 on CentOS 6.6) :
PHP Warning:  DOMDocument::loadXML(): PCDATA invalid Char value 1 in Entity, line: 7 in /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/ext/Syncroton/Command/Sync.php on line 1030

I don't know from where it come. It seems related to Syncroton, but nothing appears when I sync my phone.

Any hint ?

--
Benjamin Boudoir