Global addressbook access

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Fri Dec 19 18:39:40 CET 2014

Ok.
Sorry, misunderstood.
I have had a similar problem with the global addressbook using KDEs Kontakt.
Booking a resource without to be able to use it , is pretty useless.
I submitted a ldap patch for korganizer some time ago.
No one seems to use kontakt with kolab ?
I'm pretty sure some do.
Nevertheless, i can provide the patch for 4.13.3.

Rgds.

Franz