Global addressbook access

Sergio Talens-Oliag sto at iti.es
Thu Dec 18 09:24:47 CET 2014

El Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 06:50:07AM +0200, Mihai Badici va escriure:
> On Wednesday 17 December 2014 19:03:00 Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I'm testing a kolab installation on a debian wheezy machine to integrate on
> > our current infrastructure (we are using nginx, dovecot, postfix, openldap
> > and dspam).
>

> Just a litle hint: the metadata support was integrated in dovecot starting
> with 2.2.12 ( and the config is different). It doesn't make sense to work on the
> obsolete metadata plugin for dovecot so my advice is to upgrade dovecot first.

Yes, I know, I'm using a backported version of dovecot-2.2.15-1 (its packaged on
Debian experimental); in fact I also had to rebuild the dovecot-antispam module
to make it work with the newer dovecot version.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto at iti.es>               <http://www.iti.es/>
Key fingerprint = FF77 A16B 9D09 FC7B 6656 CFAD 261D E19A 578A 36F2