Syncroton Problem

tr at erdfunkstelle.de tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Thu Dec 11 20:51:31 CET 2014

It's true, I can reproduce this behaviour on my kolab 3.1 on Cents 6.5.
I created an Event with my iPhone with exact duration of 10 Hours and roundcube Shows it as an allday-Event.
Then i modified the Event to Last 10 Hours and Five Minutes and: roundcube does no longer display it as allday.

Thats funny ;-)
You should file a bug report for it.

Thomas