***UNCHECKED*** Re: getting in subjects of received emails

Nikolai Maziashvili mlist_kolab at cyclinggeorgian.com
Wed Dec 10 00:51:48 CET 2014

Mmmm....not really, Every single email with or without any attachments
comes in with same "unchecked" mark.
And I have personally tested it by sending plain text emails without any
attachments from work email to my kolab and they too come in with same
mark.
I still think it has something to do with clam DB.
Regards,
Nikolai