Kolab 3.3, Debian Wheezy

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Mon Dec 8 11:29:24 CET 2014

Hi,
i have a clean 3.3 setup running on wheezy64 without having the need to
add the api_url config option, which is no n service to kolab.
Check the logfile: /var/log/kolab-webadmin/errors
You should enable debug logging on the kolab services:
/etc/default/kolab* or any other kolab service like wallace.
Change -l warning to -l debug and restart the services.
Then check /var/log/kolab/* etc. for reasonale output.

Rgds.

Franz